Help your student find resources for support, life, health and safety, academics and more.
New Student and Family Programs has partnered with the Residence Hall Association to bring you a quick and convenient way to show your student a little love.
Division of Student Affairs Opportunities
Interested in donating to support student success at Virginia Commonwealth University? There are a variety of different funds designed to provide students with the resources to thrive throughout their time at VCU. These funds include:
- VCU Student Emergency Fund - Designed to provide one-time financial assistance with unexpected emergency expenses, the goal of the VCU Student Emergency Fund is to prevent one emergency or unexpected expense from derailing a student’s progress toward a degree. Priority will be given to students whose tenure at the university may be at risk due to an emergency situation.
- VCU Disability Support Services - Disability support services are provided for documented disabilities and can include academic and/or clinical accommodations, as well as consultations.
- Rams In Recovery - VCU's Collegiate Recovery Program which works to ensure that students do not have to choose between their recovery and their education. We support students inside and outside the classroom, organize events and trips, offer recovery housing and scholarships, and provide space and support for recovery meetings.
- VCU Student Media Fund - Dedicated to the support and encouragement of responsible, independent student media to connect, explore and enrich the lives of the university’s many constituencies.
- Recreational Sports Development Fund - Through sports, fitness, recreation, and adventure, we empower all individuals to optimize their well-being, build community, learn through play, and reach their own developmental goals.
- Ram Pantry - The mission of Ram Pantry is to ensure food security, human dignity and well-being on campus by providing in-need VCU students with food. To this end, Ram Pantry will collaborate with university and community partners to research and implement innovative approaches to food security and community health. We will do our part to ensure that no student in the VCU community goes hungry and that every student has access to nutritious food.
Invest in Me Campaign
Help make an accessible, enriching college education possible for all VCU students.
If you know anything about Virginia Commonwealth University, you know it’s different here. Like many public research universities, we strive to achieve distinction in education, research, service and patient care. We cultivate discovery, creativity and talent. We foster collaboration to advance learning, entrepreneurship and inquiry.
At VCU, however, we know that access is just as important as excellence. Our students need your help to make the most of their time here.
The Invest in Me campaign aims to raise funds to enhance the VCU experience, from scholarships that make it possible for students to join our campus community and stay the course through graduation to awards that offset living expenses while they focus on meaningful internships or assistantships to travel grants that help them attend academic and professional conferences or expand their horizons through study abroad.
VCU students are the doctors, job creators, engineers, social workers, dentists and artists — the changemakers — of tomorrow.
Invest in them. Your support today is an investment not just in their future but in all of our futures. To donate, please visit our support page.
Invest in student experiences
At VCU, we provide an educational experience unlike any other. Our students take a hands-on approach to learning, translating ideas into action to address real-world challenges while advancing their intellectual, professional and personal development.
The VCU Student Life and Learning Fund, part of the Invest in Me campaign, helps students afford opportunities to extend their learning beyond the classroom through enriching, career-focused civic engagement, travel, mentoring, internships, field research and more.
Your investment in these opportunities empowers our students to build on what they learn in the classroom by putting it into practice in the community. To donate, please visit our support page.